Triple Chance HiLo
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Triple Hi Lo features not one but three reels. Simply decide which reel to play before each spin. Giving you three chances to win with every spin!
- The numbers on each reel range from 1-13. Each reel shows one number.
- All three reels spin at the same time and the reels are independent of each other - it is possible for two or more reels to display the same number at the same time.
- The numbers are produced randomly - it is possible to produce the same number in consecutive spins.
- Your initial stake will be bet on the first spin of the reels, further bets in the same game use your accumulated winnings as the stake, so your potential payout will grow with each spin.
- If the number that spins in on your chosen reel is the same as the preceding one, then the number is neither higher nor lower, and your prediction is therefore incorrect, and you lose.
- The minimum RTP is 95,62%. The average RTP is 96%.
Starts the game round.
Hi / Lo
Choose 'HI' or 'LO' on the relevant reel, and watch them spin.
You can collect your winnings at any time.
- Do a free spin of the reels before you start, giving you a chance for better starting numbers.
- You can shuffle up to three times before you start a new game.
- On every third consecutive correct bet you earn an additional shuffle.
Last modification date: 1/6/2021